MOBILE DOG GROOMING
(add ons listed below)
(Prices listed are estimates and subject to adjustment)
Small pooches 5-25 lbs $50+/short hair - $55+/long hair & double coated
ex. (Chihuahua, Rat Terrier, Maltese, Miniature Pincher, Pomeranian, Pug, Miniature Sheltie)
Medium pooches 26-40 lbs $60+/short hair - $70+/long hair & double coated
ex.( American and English Bulldogs, Small Labradors, Boxer, Pitbull, Doberman)
Large pooches 41-60 lbs $70+/short hair - $80+/long hair & double coated
ex. (Golden Retriever, Shepard, Rough Collie, King Doberman, Rottweiler, Labrador Retrievers)
Giant pooches 61+ lbs $75+/short hair - $90-$120+/long hair & double coated
ex. (Great Dane, Mastiff, Great Pyrenees, Irish Setter, Giant Schnauzer, Bloodhound)
Doodles and Poodles start at $70
All pooches receive the following, when appropriate:
- Dremel or clip nails, relieves pain and discomfort and prevents the paw from becoming distorted. Dremeling gets rid of sharp edges.
- Shave hair in pads, gives the paws a neat appearance and helps keep them clean and dry.
- Shave or hand trim sanitary, for cleanliness.
- Ears trimmed and plucked if the breed requires it. This will help prevent infection and/or more serious problems.
- Ears cleaned with a pet ear cleaner designed to remove ear wax and reduce odor.
- Teeth cleaned with a gel to help remove plaque and tarter.
- Lightly hand scissor face , ears, and paws.
- An all natural, hypo-allergenic shampoo used for hand washing your pooch. We use different types of shampoos and all are eco-friendly and biodegradable. Some are for itchy and dry skin, others enhance the natural color of your pooches coat. All shampoos provide odor control and leave a long lasting scent. If your pooch has a medical condition, you are more than welcome to provide a prescription shampoo.
- We towel dry each pooch, then bring them to the grooming table where we use a special blower, that not only dries them but gives them an Ideal massage!
- Cologne - We apply a fresh smelling cologne (if desired) to make your pooch smell even better for longer than with just a wash.
- Shave down $10-$40, depending on the size and condition if the pooch.
- Flea bath $10 - A natural shampoo that is fortified with lemongrass and sesame oil for a long lasting effect will be used.
- Blueberry Facial $5 (gentle, tear free face wash that smells amazing!)
- De-shedding $10-$30 - price is based on size and severity.
- De-matting $10-$60 - price is based on size and severity (a special de-matting shampoo will be used to aid in your pooches comfort. Severe matts may need to be shaved out.)
- Pretty pooch paw(nail) painting - $10
- 5-10 minute walk before bath/groom (weather and time permitting) $10
- Hydro massage - $5
- Bandana or bow, FREE.